- Salary: R 6,083.70
- Min. Education level: National Diploma
- Specialism:Auditing / Computer Science / Development Studies / Finance & Accounting / Forensic, Criminology & Security Studies / Graphic Design / IT Studies / Public Administration / Management / Public Policy / Risk Management / Social Sciences
The Civilian Secretariat for Police Service is offering an internship programme for the 2020/2022 financial year.
Salary : R6 083.70 Per Month
Centre : Pretoria
- Must be between ages 18 – 35.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously.
Internal Audit Intern
Ref no: CSP/08/2020
National Diploma/Bcom Degree Auditing/Accounting.
Risk Management Intern
Ref no: CSP/09/2020
National Diploma/Degree Risk Management/Commerce/Financial Management.
Civilian Oversight, Monitoring And Evaluation Intern
Ref no: CSP/10/2020
National Diploma/Degree in Development Studies, Public Administration or Social Sciences in Policing, Criminology, Sociology, Population Studies.
Policy Development & Research Intern
Ref no: CSP/11/2020
Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences with a module on research methodology and policy development.
Ref no: CSP/12/2020
National Diploma/Bcom Degree Graphic Designs.
Information And Communication Technology Intern
National Diploma/BSc Degree Information Technology/Computer Science.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward a completed Z83( Download Here or obtain from any Public Service Department), accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of their ID and qualifications (Grade 12 Certificate and Diploma/Degree certificate) to the following address:
Applications can posted to: Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001
Hand delivered to: 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor, Pretoria at the Reception.
NB: Please ensure that your application reaches this office before 17h00 on week-days.
- Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the candidate being disqualified.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.