- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Agriculture, Horticulture or Aquaculture / Plant/Animal Sciences / Sales or Marketing
Nestled within the rolling hills of Kitale is Yellow Grove Farms, a Kenyan agribusiness operation, run and managed by a collective of amazing people who are industry professionals committed to playing their part in contributing to society and a combined working experience of over 100 years. Yellow Grove Farms is the brainchild of our founder Yebeltal Getachew. Although not previously a farmer, his passion for gardening, nature and environmental sustainability led Yebeltal and his wife Selamawit Alemayehu to partner with commodity trading friends David Okoth, Michael Kedeng’e and Kevin Otieno in 2019, to establish Yellow Grove Farms. The farm soon attracted seasoned agriculturists and today has a well-versed management team. Our vision is to build a culture of integrated farming, both within Yellow Grove Farm and beyond to local small-scale farmers.
We are looking to hire sales interns in the Central Kenya regions. We are looking for passionate, highly-motivated sales interns with a background in Animal Science and preferably degree/diploma holders to do sales for our products. This is a field-oriented post and ability to ride a motorbike and speak the local language is a plus. The sales interns will interact with farmers and will offer extension services where needed. Experience in Dairy Farming is a plus. We encourage female applicants to apply.
- Increase sales volumes and achieve company targets
- Ensure delivery of purchased goods to farmers
- Ensuring prompt payments by clients/farmers
- Staying in touch with the farmers and proffering extension services in their areas of need
- Hand in daily sales reports to the sales manager
- Staying under budget
- Proffer market intelligence to the sales manager
- Expansion of the markets and opening new dealerships
- All tasks and duties as assigned by the sales manager and company management
Diploma in Animal Science or any related filed from an accredited institution of learning
Graduates are desired applicants.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Go-getters and Proactive Individuals
- Problem Solving & Social Skills
- Able to Work Under Pressure
- Meeting of Deadlines
- Communication and Persuasion Skills
- Local Language Knowledge and Communication