- Salary (KES): 15,000
- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Procurement & Logistics / Purchasing & Supply Chain
Wisen HR client, a retail and distribution company, is looking for Warehouse Interns.
Job Purpose: Participate in warehouse operations and activities. Responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Package items and label correctly.
- Confirm processed orders march the invoice presented.
- Fill stock cards for the supervisor to counter check for inventory matches.
- Seek approval from the supervisor before orders are shipped out of the warehouse.
- Record data in the record book for dispatched goods.
- Assemble display racks at the outlets when required
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick and unload)
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
Warehouse recording keeping and maintenance
- Report any inventory discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Arrange and maintain promotional material, in-store displays and warehouse equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Keep a safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Ensure the warehouse is clean and tidy at all times.
+ Diploma in Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain or similar education
+ Attention to detail.
+ Excellent organizational skills.
+ Computer literate.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 20th January 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.