- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Law
Wamae & Allen Advocates is a dynamic and premier full service medium-sized law firm. We are looking for Two (2) dynamic, self-motivated and qualified Advocates to support our growing Conveyancing and Litigation departments.
You might be interested in joining us if you want to have it all:
- High quality, interesting work.
- Great colleagues and culture.
- First class support.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion.
Does this sound like you?
1 . You are passionate about expanding your drafting, research and litigation skills; and/or
2. A proven track record in handling conveyancing and commercial transactions
We are excited to have you join our team if you have:
• 2-3 years’ work experience in a busy law firm since admission
• A current Practicing Certificate.
• Working knowledge of conveyancing & land registry procedures.
• Hands on experience in interpretation & application of legal texts, statutes, rules & regulations.
• Computer proficiency skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team spirit and zeal.
• Dedication to work with minimum supervision.
• Great client care skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and room to grow.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent on or before 25th January 2021.