- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Customer Care / Digital or Social Media
Are you an achiever, a leader, a visionary and extremely talented in your area of expertise?
Do you love having fun with a purpose while making those around you look and feel great?
Do you like exploring your potential, eliminating boundaries and pushing out the edges of what you can be?
Then Vivo might be your next career home!
Our culture thrives in embracing diversity and rewarding performance in the workplace as well as emerging strongly in the ever-evolving world of fashion.
Well, if you fit the profile, what are you waiting for?
Proceed to the information below to find out more about the role.
- Assisting customers and advising them on fashion choices.
- Attaching and updating pricing tags on merchandise.
- Support warehouse in stocktaking duties.
- Dealing with customer complaints and suggesting solutions.
- Customer education on online shopping procedures.
- Increasing Revenue Via the online sales channel.
- Supporting Customer care with social media channel management whenever possible.
- Provide efficient and excellent customer service support via phone call, WhatsApp, live chat or email.
- Be familiar with company’s platform and be up-to-date on general market conditions.
- Diligently and effectively manage and follow up the enquiries/complaints of the current/prospective clients.
- Understand customers’ needs and convert it constructive feedback to management.
- Continuously seek improvement to enhance team’s performance and work efficiency.
- Build customer loyalty by meeting customer expectations.
- Evaluate the problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coordination and working relationships with other departments and management.
- Keeps the supervisor informed of significant problems.
- Sales skills and business-focused approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cooperate and work as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision
- Confident and outgoing manner
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Has great people skills
- Is a good conversationalist
- Has wide knowledge of social media
- Is a great relationship manager
- Is a fast Learner
- Diploma or degree in any business-related field.
- Online sales experience is highly desirable.
- Has experience in customer service on digital platforms.
- Has experience using Shopify and Gorgias system.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to work in the E-Commerce department, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter by September 3, 2021.
The subject of your email should be “Customer Service and Online Sales Intern”
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vivo Activewear Ltd does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
We do not share your information with any third party without your consent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, political belief or affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or genetic information, in any of our programs, activities and operations.