- Salary (KES): 40,000 - 50,000
- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media / Journalism & Communication
Username Investment Limited is a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home.
- Research, write, edit, proofread, publish and maintain high-quality digital content Daily across all social media platforms as per the company digital strategy in liaison with the Creative Designer to ensure good design of recommended graphics and artworks.
- Grow the company brand and increase online presence through web-related campaigns as well as offline promotions.
- Ensure all content is optimized, tagged and tracked appropriately according to standards set
- Monitor Performance of Campaigns and analyze on impact with reports on how to improve
- Identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines.
- Regular Monitoring of Industry related pages & news
- Support Marketing related events & campaigns
- Any other related tasks & duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Communication / Journalism or any related field
- Hands on Digital Skills- Data Analytics, Digital Marketing etc.
- Excellent proofreading skills
- At least 1 year working Experience
- Fluent oral as well as written communication skills
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, which include a clear detailed CV, cover letter stating the candidate’s suitability and motivation for pursuing the position. The subject of email and cover letter should indicate the job title ‘Digital Marketing Assistant’. Applications to be sent by 10th January 2021. No hard copies will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.