- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Customer Care / Operations / Public or External Relations
Carhoot is an end-to-end service that offers Kenyan car owners access to 24/7 roadside assistance, on-demand auto services and repairs, genuine spare parts, transparent car import facilities and so much more.
We are seeking an Operations & Service Delivery Associate to join our established and successful team. The role will involve taking full ownership of incoming customer service requests – liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and completion of tasks in line with their current customer Service Level Agreements.
Successful candidates will be required to deliver a high-level commitment towards improving customer experience. The holder of the position will provide a great customer experience (by showing empathy, creating rapport, and building trust) through contact with Carhoot customers. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, efficient response to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Act as first-level support for all auto service needs, answer calls, and schedule client appointments
- Follow up internally with all technical service delivery personnel to ensure that service is provided to customers within the agreed timeline
- Manage all auto service operational delivery escalations
- Identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up on customer concerns.
- Tracking daily operations and reporting or resolving issues.
- Provide customers with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Handle customer inquiries via telephone and/or Email.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Update customer information and document all customer interaction according to standard operating procedures.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and providing excellent client experience to increase the number of repeat customers.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Receive and communicate any feedback from the customer that impacts the organization.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree OR Diploma in any related field.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages. (Written and spoken)
- Proven customer support, people management and operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Team player with the ability to achieve own and team targets.
- Proficient in Office and CRM applications.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
- Someone who has a great service attitude and passion for customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Demonstrate the ability to own processes end to end and follow through to completion.
- Previous Call Center experience will be an added advantage, not a deal-breaker
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, or Google spreadsheets and other G-suite packages.
- Full-time compensation
- Work flexibility – An opportunity to work remotely and on-site occasionally
- Get to work with super amazing team members
- An opportunity to build one of the best Auto service brands in Kenya