- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Business Admin, Management or Development / Customer Care
The Pathology Network is a medical technology company looking for engaging and personable customer support interns. They will experience a friendly and homely working environment, a great work experience and on-job training. The position is available in Meru and the successful applicants will start on 5th April 2021.
What would be expected of you?
- Ensuring effective and efficient service is provided to all clients.
- Handle all inquiries, explain procedures and make follow up on clients’ appointments.
- Collect, analyze, process and document business data
- Open/Maintain customer/client accounts by recording and updating all clients’ accounts information.
- Pick up service queries by clarifying the customers’ complaints and guide the resolution of the client queries.
- Engage with Team members to expedite great customer experience.
- Participate in collecting and analyzing customer information and undertaking customer satisfaction surveys.
- Participate in customers logistics support
- Provide support to the Customers Service Team in serving the company’s clients/customers using the right methods.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or physical visits to clients.
- Lead with the placement of customers’ orders, customers’ refunds, or exchanges; as necessary.
- Be part of the company’s Logistics Team, and act as the company’s centre of contact too.
- Pick up client needs and requests and escalate them when our service malfunctions; downtimes, upgrades, etc
- Inform customers of deals/promotions available and on offer; promote new products/services as they are developed.
- Work with the Head of Customers Service & Logistics to ensure the best customer experience is delivered.
- Compile individual Customer Reports and General/All Customers Reports on overall satisfaction.
- Document and escalate company changes in policies or renewal directives with each and every customer affected.
- Undertake in designated tasks and roles as appropriate to the facilitate software system users as defined.
- Undertake in recommending the approval of training programs for system users and all clients’ needs.
- And to perform any other new roles, responsibilities and tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Job requirements and qualifications
- At least a Diploma in any medical or business related course or its equivalent.
- Must be computer literate with great IT skills, knowledge and use of social media platforms.
- Friendly personality; excellent communication skills; high integrity & confidentiality; organized and a fast learner.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines, under pressure and perform multi-functional and cross cutting tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage a diverse range of office relationships.
- Highly flexible, willingness to perform diverse duties; work long/irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
- Great customer orientation; ability to adapt and respond to different types and difficult clients.
- Good organizational skills; commitment to continuing education; and self development
- Age: Must be of a minimum of twenty two  years and a maximum of twenty five  years.
How to apply
Qualified and interested applicants are required to send:
- A detailed up to date CV, WITH YOUR CURRENT PHONE NUMBER CONTACT.
- An Application/Cover letter for the Vacancy you are applying for,
- All the Relevant Licenses, Academic Certificates and Testimonials,
- Send your Application to us addressed to
The Chief Executive Officer, The Pathology Network Limited, P.O. BOX 414 – 60200, Meru