- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Civil &) Structural Engineering
- B grade or 80% pass mark equivalent for Geometry, Engineering Drawing, Structural Design units
- KCSE B-plain
- Applied knowledge of metal welding, structural detail design and fabrication
Fundamental interests in physics (fluid mechanics, aviation) and architecture.
- Team player
- Ability and willingness to ‘get hands dirty’ during the fabrication and installation processes.