- Salary (KES): Retainer plus commission
- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Sales or Marketing
Are you a people person who finds it easy to build rapport? Are you driven by targets? Are you fascinated by technical textiles? Do you believe in the practicality and affordability of soft roof shelter? Have you experienced life in a remote area, under a tent?
If you answered ‘YES’ to all the above questions then we want to hear from you!
The role: Sales Representative
- A track record of hitting revenue targets
- Your own prospecting methodology
- Knowledge of the sales pipeline
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey
- KCSE score ‘B’ or higher
- Plays chess
- Owns a laptop (Tarpo runs a ‘bring your own device’ policy)
What we value:
- Honesty and Dependability
- Someone who Understands and Listens to their clients
- Practical & systematic approach to solution provision
- Proud of their work and who they represent
What we expect:
Sell our solutions for unique problems to our existing clients and the new ones you will prospect. They want something practical and aesthetically pleasing but they aren’t the expert – we are.
Ultimately hit your revenue target.
What we hope:
- You have experience
- You have a network
- You’re a team player
- You have a reason to wake up every morning
- You’re not ‘entitled’ – you’ll clean the yard if you have to