- Exp.: 3 - 12 Months
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Editorial, Multimedia or Print Production / Journalism & Communication / Public or External Relations / Sales or Marketing
Synergetic Energy partners is premier multi-disciplinary EPCM (Engineering, procurement & Construction Management) firm offering world-class/ seamless and tailor-made solutions to our vast range of clients since 2009.
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour market, Our senior Management Office unit is seeking applications from fresh graduates to fill an open Transcription Internship position.
The Internship Programme will last for a period of six (6) months and will provide on-the-job experience to help participants build upon skills acquired in school and enhance their employability.
• Previous Attachment and/or Internship experience
• Bachelors’ degree in Communications, Journalism, Media, Marketing Public Relations or o related field,
• Utmost confidentiality & nan-disclosure of information
• Organized with high attention for detail
• Ability to interpret audio and video recordings to written form
• Ability to identify action points and decisions made and ensure 100% conversion of the same
• Minute writing skills
• Ability to meat tight deadlines
• The successful individual must be available within a short period of time.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, you are passionate, eager to learn and thrive in excellence, we are looking for you!
Send your application by 28th February, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.