- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: IT or Computer Science / Software Engineering
Sunflash Technologies was founded by a team with many years of experience in software engineering services delivery in business communications and related ICT systems solutions.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
An appointment for an intern currently enrolled in a college or university to develop business web application software. Demonstrates behavior that is consistent with the company’s values of Dedication to Mission Success, Technical Excellence, Commitment to Our People, integrity and Objectivity.
1. Spring Boot – Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Postman/Newman, RESTful Services, Containers
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, of course..
- Perform Java Web software development tasks to build and maintain a suite of web-based business applications.
- Work in a team environment and collaborate with senior software developers, test analysts and operations staff.
- Tasks may include design and coding for mobile/web applications, testing and documentation.
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, IT or related field from an accredited college/university.
- Experience creating and using RESTful web services.
- Participation in extracurricular activities related to assignment..