- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Business Admin, Management or Development
Profile Introduction: Stratostaff East Africa client is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. They are organized around a global exchange of knowledge through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors.
With people, services, technology and scale, they deliver better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Responsible for office administrative tasks to facilitate business operations by addressing the business administrative needs with various stakeholders (business employees, suppliers / customers, consultants etc.)
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management (Finance) or any related field
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially Microsoft Excel
- Advanced English
- Experience in a similar role as Office Coordinator or Personal Assistant
- Communication skills
- Practical thinking
- Gathering financial documents delivered to local office in hardcopy or electronically and deliver them to various stakeholders (business employees, GE suppliers / customers, consultants etc.)
- Respond to calls from external or internal stakeholders and address their messages to the relevant people
- Scanning and archiving financial and other business documents
- Sending invoices / expense reports / other financial documents for processing
- Assisting business employees with various administrative tasks regarding the well-functioning of the office operations including office equipment
- Documentation and creation of suppliers in Supplier Connect System
- Raise POs for expenses as instructed by the business employees
- Managing the distribution of parts, tools and materials to requested locations: work with FOM, customs clearance and logistics team, on-time delivering process.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter by 23rd July 2021.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer