- Salary (KES): unpaid
- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Library & Information Science / Records Information Management
- Interns in the University Library participate in a wide variety of projects under the direction of professional librarians. Students gain career-relevant experience in a University Library while contributing to the work of the institution.
- Internships are offered on quarterly basis (Jan – Mar, Apr – Jun, Jul – Sep, Oct – Dec).
- Prospective Interns must be affiliated with a University and working towards a degree and must also upload a letter of introduction from their institution of study together with a CV.
Diploma level applicants or applicants who have already graduated shall not be considered.