• Selling properties by establishing contact and developing relationships with clients
• Research client’s needs and wants as well as competition information
• Preparing and presenting weekly and monthly performance reports.
• Assisting in organizing company’s events and property exhibitions.
• Devising and presenting marketing ideas and strategies.
• Ensuring vital documents such as agreements have been signed and payments have been made once a property deal has been closed..
• Degree/ Diploma in marketing.
• Should have at least 2 years’ experience in property management
• Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Must be professional, highly motivated and confident.
• Must be a strong team player
How to Apply
Send your CV’s.