- Salary (KES): monthly stipend
- Exp.: Some Experience a Plus
- Min. Education level: Higher Diploma
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media / Sales or Marketing
Solinc East Africa is a trading company primarily based in Naivasha, involved in the provision of high-quality solar products and services. We, at Solinc East Africa, value the importance of establishing and maintaining educational intern partnerships that will enrich the learning and development of ongoing undergraduate students and recent graduates. We are seeking a motivated Sales & Digital Marketing Intern to join our team in Naivasha. We are currently offering an internship role in Sales department. The role is designed to provide hands-on learning experiences in the areas of Sales & Digital Marketing.
The candidate is expected to gain hands on experience and assist in the Sales & Digital Marketing department. The candidate is expected to:
1. Gain basic selling skills to meet or exceed sales goals
2. Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
3. Handling clients and phone enquiries about our terms, quotes, services and availability.
4. Generating sales quotes
5. Learn about customer service group as it relates to sales
1. Grow the engagement rate on our social media platforms.
2. Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
3. Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through benchmarking and research
4. Manage the company’s social media accounts and actively participate in discussions across social networks, communities & blogs
5. Strengthen our brand identity by developing marketing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
6. Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize SEO, SMO. SEM, social, email and membership forums
7. Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development
8. Set metrics to gauge effectiveness of digital marketing efforts
• Diploma or a recent graduate in sales, marketing, communications or related programs.
• Sharp sense of graphic design and digital media trends
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing, data analytics, Automation, Digital Thinking, Digital Care, Digital Sales and any other related digital skills will be an added advantage
• Highly innovative, motivated, and strong ambition to pursue a career in sales and marketing
• Able to work collaboratively within a team
• Solid organizational skills including attention to details, analysing and multi-tasking skills
• Proactive communication skills and ability to interact throughout the organization.
• Self-motivated, willing to learn and result-oriented
• Maintain company standards of quality
Our compensation package and benefit program include a monthly stipend package.
Interested candidates are requested to send in an expression of interest by sending their resume and applicable certifications, detailing the expected stipend and mobile contacts on or before 20th August 2021.
Please note the recruitment process will be on a rolling basis.