Smoothtel is an ICT solutions integrator that prides itself in delivery of cost-effective future proof solutions, backed by exemplary customer service. Over the last 10 years, Smoothtel has built a wide portfolio of innovative ICT solutions that include:-
• Network solutions:- LAN, WAN, Wifi
• Unified communication:- telephony, mobility, conferencing and messaging
• Headset solutions for office, mobile & contact centers
• Desktop & server virtualization
• Video & audio conferencing
• ICT security solutions:- biometrics access control & time attendance, surveillance, fire detection systems and fleet management solutions.
• Cyberoam:- Unified Threat Management (UTM) network security
• Audio visual solutions:- projector solutions, interactive boards, display screens, delegate conference systems, portable public address systems and digital signage.
Guided by the philosophy, “The Customer is always Right”, Smoothtel has solutions that shall meet your requirements. By surveying the your working environment to determine your unique needs, engaging the you in a participatory Design Process, the end result is a solution that shall fits the you needs, perfectly.
Today, Smoothtel’s team is proudly one of the best in the region. We have experienced tremendous growth establishing ourselves strongly in the regional market.
Graduate Management Trainee Program
We are looking for a Graduate Management Trainee to work closely with the Leadership Team in the organization in the development and implement our Strategic Objectives. This position is best suited for candidates who aspire to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
The Management Trainee will learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes, the different components of our company’s functions and operations and support our management team with daily tasks such as reporting on daily operations, facilitating communication flow, internal customer service, HR & Admin support.
To succeed in this role, the Management Trainee will need to be a proactive and energetic individual with a passion for excellence (not perfection), an excellent communicator (written, spoken language & feedback), solution-oriented thinker and a great team player.
- Graduates who attained a B- and above in KCSE and have recently graduated with a minimum Bachelors’ Degree 2nd Class Honors (Upper Division) in Commerce / Administration: HR or Admin (or equivalent)
- Excellent communicators
- Passion of business operations and effectiveness
- Great planning and organization skills
- Proactive and collaborative