- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Agriculture, Horticulture or Aquaculture
We are seeking to recruit competent and self-driven individuals to join our graduate trainee program. The program will run for twelve (12) months and is aimed at identifying and nurturing fresh graduates to grow and sustain their careers.
The successful candidates will be attached to our various farms in Kitengela, Nakuru and Eldoret.
The ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Must have attained a degree in Horticulture or Agriculture related course from a recognized institution
- Must have graduated within the past 2 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be willing and ready to learn.
- Good analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills.
How to apply
Applications should be recieved latest by 31st July, 2021 addressed to HR Business Partner, Sian Roses Po Box 19169-00501 JKIA Nairobi or online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted