- Exp.: Some Experience a Plus
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Journalism & Communication / Customer Care / Public or External Relations
Shortlist works in India and East Africa to help growing enterprises hire based on skills and potential, rather than pedigree. The Shortlist platform screens candidates using predictive chat-based interviews and online competency-based assessments, letting employers skip the most time-consuming and bias-prone phases of hiring.
Are you passionate about troubleshooting customer issues until you find the right solution? Is there no better feeling for you than crossing every item off your to-do list? Are you passionate about unlocking professional potential?
Communicate with empathy and confidence
- Speak with empathy and encouragement and deliver news to applicants that are solution-oriented; stellar phone skills
- Manage up when applicant care is not prioritized and navigate internal team dynamics and structures to get things done on time; remain steely in difficult conversations on applicant care
- Communicate with confidence in different forms of written media to both applicants and internal audiences (Email, Slack, WhatsApp) and translate applicant’s needs to operations and engineering team as action-oriented tasks
Analyse applicant care data
- Stay updated on costs related to Applicant Care and flag for top ups, budget adjustment suggestions and so on
- Forecast high applicant care needs based on new jobs going live and product updates; survey applicant care numbers
- Analyse and form an opinion how product improvements and operations affect applicant care and vice versa
- Spot early on areas of efficiency using real-time data and customer insights
Desired Candidate Profile
- You are an ambitious person eager to get start-up experience, unlock your professional potential, and work in a positive and fun team environment
- You desire skills and training that are transferable to many sectors and roles
- You want the opportunity to grow into a more senior role and try your hands on meatier applicant care challenges
Freelancer or a Side hustle Owner?
Let New Clients find your Faster by posting your Freelance Gig or Side Hustle on Campoe HustleBook
Still Got your Campus Notes?
Start earning from your Lecture Hall hours today by selling your College Study Materials on Campoe Library