- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Auditing
As an Audit intern you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of auditing, and risk analysis through formal training during audit engagements. Participate in operational, regulatory, and/or information security audits.
- Perform audit functions with audit team support and gain insight into risk management through exposure to a variety of audit assignments
- Be placed under the direction of the Lead Auditor or Audit Manager to execute audit work
- Benefit from a friendly team environment that focuses on results and excellence.
- Successful candidates must possess a BA/BS in Accounting, Business, Finance. CPA finalist will be an added advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- The ability to multi-task is essential
- Strong academic aptitude and well-developed analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success in completing team projects and working in a team environment
- Dedication to building a career in the field of audit
- Strives to gain knowledge of the company and business operations
- Demonstrates personal accountability and urgency in completing assignments and achieving results.
– Ability to interact and communicate effectively both orally and in written correspondence/reports.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality.
– Ability to assimilate and summarize information.
– Ability to analyze information and come to a conclusion.
– Technical competency in Microsoft Office Suite (WORD, EXCEL). Ability to create formats and develop analytical spreadsheets.
– Ability to research and use the Internet
– Ability to make independent judgment and initiative to make decisions.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements send your application no later than 4th February 2021.