- Exp.: 3+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Sales or Marketing
We are Oxygen 8 Group, a global technology solution provider of multi-channel solutions with operations in over 32 countries.
We are looking for two (2) zealous Marketing Assistants to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
This job role will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and build trusting relationships
Preferred minimum qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, BA, or relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
How to Apply:
If you meet the above set minimum qualifications, we’d like to meet you.
Please send us your application so as to reach us on or before 30th November, 2020.
Please indicate the position applied for on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Oxygen 8 Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Freelancer or a Side hustle Owner?
Let New Clients find your Faster by posting your Freelance Gig or Side Hustle on Campoe HustleBook
Still Got your Campus Notes?
Start earning from your Lecture Hall hours today by selling your College Study Materials on Campoe Library