- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Education & Training
Reference Number: OAM/JS/AT/21/01
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Teacher to teach in the Junior (Primary) School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Diploma / Bachelor of Education.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least two years’ demonstrable teaching experience.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching skills and I.T. savvy.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 24th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.