- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media / Editorial, Multimedia or Print Production / Graphic Design / Journalism & Communication / Sales or Marketing
Oplos Marketing and Media is looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Digital Marketing Intern based in Nairobi.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize SEO, SEM, social, email and forums
- Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
- Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development
- Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through benchmarking and research
- Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs
- Education qualifications in marketing, communications, journalism, media, graphic design
- Minimum one year experience in online marketing and the use of digital marketing tools like emails, social media, SEO/SEM
- Sharp sense of graphic design and digital media trends
- Experience in graphic design and use of graphic design software like Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent analytical skills to translate ideas into aesthetically appealing, understandable, attention-grabbing information
- Excellent English writing and oral skills.
How to Apply
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application and your current resume on or before 10th February 2021.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted