- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Engineering or Technical
We are hiring in the Technical department!
OFGEN is a professional energy company active in the industrial and commercial markets in East Africa. OFGEN was founded on the premise of leveraging modern-day technology to design and deliver PV and energy management solutions which closely match the requirements and expectations of clients.
As part of our growth strategy, OFGEN wishes to recruit dynamic and result oriented professionals in the Technical team. We are open to hire at beginner level as an intern or management trainee, or at an experienced level for a professional seeking to work in a challenging, dynamic and ambitious environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Solar PV feasibility studies
- Assist in design and component selection for Solar PV,
- Installation, Testing and commissioning of Solar PV
- O&M of the company’s solar assets
- Prepare quotations and proposals for various solar systems
Required Skills and Experience
We are keener on your aptitude, attitude and outlook rather than academic qualifications. As a guide some of the attributes and qualifications that would make you stand out include:
- Relevant First degree.
- A bubbling person with ideas and new ways of approaching problems.
- Experience in the renewable energy sector in a client facing position.
- Excellent planning, organization and relationship skills.
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to deliver in a high pressure environment.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter before 15th of January 2020. Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.