- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Business Admin, Management or Development / Development Studies / Economics or Statistics / Political Science / Public Policy / Administration / Social Sciences
The NTA is a national, volunteer-based, independent, and non-partisan organization established to improve the delivery of services and the management of devolved funds for the benefit of all Kenyans.
NTA is in the process of rolling out an internship programme that will avail the graduates with space and opportunity to engage and learn by working alongside NTA staff. The interns are expected to benefit from not only gaining experience but also from NTA’s in-house training programmes.
The NTA invites applications for two internship positions that will be offered on a rolling basis.
Position 1: Programme Intern (Kisumu Office)
Position 2: Finance Intern (Nairobi Office)
Duty station: Kisumu and Nairobi
Working language: English/Swahili
Type of position: 40 hours a week
Summary of Responsibilities: To assist NTA Officers in project implementation and office administration.
- Degree in social sciences, Economics, Political Science, Development Studies, Public Administration, Finance and Business Administration degree or other relevant fields.
- Ready to learn and work in a demanding environment, collaborating with civil society organizations and international organizations.
- Fluency in English – both written and oral communication; Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Fast learner, self-driven, open to new ideas and hardworking.
- Team working skills and ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and CV as one document in PDF with the subject title “Programme intern or Finance Intern” no later than Tuesday, 19th January 2021 at noon Kenyan time.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.