- Salary (KES): Ksh.6000
- Exp.: 3 - 12 Months
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Data Related / Economics or Statistics / Monitoring and Evaluation / Project Management / Research
Research Assistant Interns (4) Positions
The research project department at Niusline Media Limited seeks to recruit (4) Research Assistant interns to work closely with the project Team. The RAI’s will help in the following:
Scope of responsibilities
• Data collection through digital platforms
• Data cleansing & Analysis
• Administering questionnaires (through online/telephone)
• Following up to ensure that questionnaires have been filled and submitted.
• Writing & compiling daily/weekly reports.
• Interpretation of questionnaires to the respondents who do not understand it.
• Maintaining contacts with respondents.
• Any other duty that maybe assigned from time to time by the project coordinator.
• Diploma or Degree in Economics/ Mathematics & Statistics/Monitoring & Evaluation/Project management/ Research or any other related course.
• Strong written and oral communication skills (English and Swahili)
• Knowledge in computer applications (preferably Advanced excel)
• Previous experience in research will be an added advantage
• Good knowledge of specialized research software (STATA, SPSS, R) and report writing skills
• Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, with a bias on quantitative skills
• Paying attention to detail
• Ability to stay calm under high pressure
• A team player with ability to build strong working relationships.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply through our email by sending their resumes clearly stating “Research Assistant intern “in the email subject.
Only applications received by 31st December 2020 shall be considered. Niusline Media Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants shall be considered