- Salary (KES): 35000 - 40000
- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Economics or Statistics
About the company
Mombo Sacco is an award winning and fully – licensed SACCO built to give its members a fairer, smarter and more human alternative to the SACCOs of the past. Started in 2015 and currently boasting of a saving portfolio of over 40 Million, all Mombo Sacco operations are conducted through our customer interface platform, Mombo App; enabling members access the services at any time and from everywhere.
They are currently looking to hire a Junior Finance Analyst to help with modeling and forecasting based on available data and continuous research. This opportunity offers immense avenues for growth. This role will start on a probationary period for 4 months and a permanent contract based on performance and culture fit.
The successful candidate will be tasked to;
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making
Qualifications & Requirements.
The ideal candidate should have;
- Background in Economics and/or Finance, CPA and/or CFA.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience. Previous experience in a money lending set up is an added advantage(Banking, Microfinance etc).
- Experience working with, and presenting to senior executives.
- A genuine passion for Technology and researching.
This role attracts a budget of KES 35000 – KES 40000 based on experience and other qualifications.
How to Apply
To apply please complete the Application form by filling out a few questions.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis