- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Certificate
- Specialism: Agriculture, Horticulture or Aquaculture / Architecture ,Building, Design or Construction / Civil Engineering / Counselling / Economics or Statistics / Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Health Records Management / IT or Computer Science / Lands or Survey / Masonry / Medical Laboratory Technology / Nutrition & Dietetics / Pharmacy / Plant/Animal Sciences / Procurement & Logistics / Project Management / Social Sciences / Social Works / Water Engineering / Wildlife & Aquatic Studies
MAKUENI YOUTH APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM – DEPARTMENT OF DEVOLUTION, COUNTY ADMINISTRATION, PARTICIPATORY DEVELOPMENT, PUBLIC SERVICE AND YOUTH.
Makueni County Public Service Board would like to engage skilled and unskilled as project interns in different departments. The apprenticeship program shall run for four (4) months and is non-renewable. The Makueni Youth Apprenticeship program (MYAP) is a program through which job seekers are attached to the county projects in different departments to gain knowledge, skills and experience. MYAP covers both occupation related instructions and on-the-job skills training.
We invite candidates to apply for the apprenticeship opportunities as shown in the attached table. (Download full details of the advert from here)
- Application letter
- Duly filled Internship/Apprenticeship program Form (Follow this link to download)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Completion from College or University (For skilled Category)
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- Copy of national ID
How to Apply
Attach the above mentioned documents and submit them in a sealed envelop clearly indicating the project location addressed to;
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.o Box 49-90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before close of business on Friday, 26th March, 2021.
- Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other Disadvantaged Persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied
- Candidates are expected to indicate the department and the name of the project for which the application is made on the right hand corner of the envelope
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process