- Salary (KES): Stipend Paid
- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: HR & Administration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in day-to-day activities within the HR function.
- Provide Admin support to the HR Team
- Handle and organize documentation relating to recruitment, training, performance review and others
- Prepare periodic HR and admin related reports on regular basis or on demand basis
- Coordinate HR activities like bookings, conferences, meetings, surveys and prepare related reports.
- Support with recruitment and management of candidates
- Assist in sourcing for candidates, booking for interviews and managing candidates’ database.
- Manage office procurement and office stock management where required.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure that all activities are well coordinated and proper communication done with both internal and external audience.
- Human Resource Degree or Diploma in HR or related field.
- IHRM Membership is an advantage
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Previous experience as an intern or other entry level role.
- Good communicator
- Stipend: Successful candidates will earn a monthly stipend.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified candidates should send their applications clearly stating the position in the subject line.
Applications will close on 31st January, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Please only attach your CV.
NB: Preliminary interviews will be done via Zoom.