550 million people need eyeglasses in Africa, yet less than 1% own a pair.
Do you want to help us improve their lives by helping them see well?
Lapaire is a fast-growing and committed pan-African company that is revolutionising the Eyewear market in Africa.
At Lapaire, we believe that everyone has the right to see well!
However, getting quality eyewear is still often too expensive and complicated.
That’s why we offer free vision tests and affordable eyewear. We are committed to providing a personalised experience for our customers, and a product that meets their needs so that buying glasses becomes a real pleasure.
We support our customers every step of the way: a 24/7 telephone chat service to answer any questions, mobile clinics offering eye tests, online sales, free delivery and instalment payments.
Our ambition is to make eyewear accessible to everyone in Africa!
Lapaire is currently present in Kenya, Uganda, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Mali, Benin and Togo and plans to expand to other countries on the continent in 2021, such as Tanzania & Guinea-Conakry.
Join the adventure now and be part of the vision revolution in Africa!
Location: Nairobi, Kenya – to start as soon as possible
The Sales Representative will handle sales at Lapaire Clinic, meeting physically with potential customers, attending to customers at the reception and handling customer calls as well as assisting with order fulfilment. He/she will work closely with Optometrists from the Clinic and will directly report to the Country Director and Clinic Manager.
His/her job will be composed of the following main tasks;
- Provides customers with product and process information.
- Creates, updates and maintains customer profile records.
- Negotiates prices and packages for and with customers.
- Convert customers interest into successful sales
- Follow-up with potential customers over the phone, answering their questions related to pricing, payment and delivery
- Present clear pricing and installment plans options to potential customers
- Collect deposits and close sales with customers in due time
- Calls, follow ups and visits customers in case of problems with delivered products.
- Reception and Front Office Operations.
- Assist with order fulfillment and ensure smooth delivery to customers.
- Background in sales, marketing or customer service with at least 1 year experience highly appreciated.
- Highly comfortable working with new technologies, apps and mobile software is a must!
- Experience in order fulfillment (logistics), front-office and administrative duties will come in handy and is a key requirement for the role.
Personal skills to be successful in this job
- Altruism: Money is important but helping others is even more satisfactory for you.
- People person: You like to talk, but you also hear what your customers says and wants
- Dynamic: You never lack of energy to welcome a new potential customer
- Positive: You don’t show your emotions and always remain positive with customers
- Highly motivated and passionate: You always want to go beyond your objectives
- Deal closer: You are driven by performance and know how to convince anyone
- Team spirit: You always want to share your experience and knowledge with other team members
- Always on time !
Ready for the challenge? Apply Now!