- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Sales or Marketing
The Marketing intern contributes to the organizational goal by collaborating with our team primarily in all stages of our campaigns. The intern’s insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain data base of Customers in Marketing Software (CRM)
- Create Marketing content in cooperation with Corporate Communications colleagues around the world and internal stakeholders
- Analyse marketing data and create visuals on success of campaigns
- Advise on marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help organize marketing events
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Support with any other duties as assigned by the organization.
Qualification and education required
- University Degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
Knowledge and Experience
- Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. CRM tools)
- In depth understanding of different marketing techniques
- Understanding of business administration
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings
Skills and Personal competency
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ms Office
How To Apply
NB: Please attach a campaign or promotion material you have worked on previously among your application documents (not mandatory).
Application deadline: 18th February 2021
Should you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please send your CV and application letter. In your email heading kindly clearly indicate the job title you are applying for.