- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Business Admin, Management or Development / IT or Computer Science
Starting date: Immediately
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
KILISHOP OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
1. Assist in pioneering the opening of new Kilishops
2. Assist in monitoring all Kilishop data
3. Act as the link between the Kilishop owners and Kilimall
4. Assist in following up on the Kilishop agents commissions payments
5. Customer service
6. Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Required skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/IT related course or any other relevant course
- Relevant 1 year work experience.
- Vast knowledge in E-commerce Business
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
How to Apply
Apply by sending an application with your CV and a convincing cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.