- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Graphic Design
Kenyanwallstreet.com is a leading platform with a bias towards the financial markets and business news.
We aim to provide readers and the general public with information on how events in the business world influence their daily lives and have a readership that transcends across East Africa and global investors with a keen interest in the region.
Most of our services are focused on companies in the financial services industry. Some of these services include digital Content Development & Distribution and Investor Relations.
We combine a data-driven approach to inform the messaging, through an understanding of digital media.
Is creativity ingrained in all that you do? Do you find inspiration around every corner? If this sounds like you, then you belong in our creative and marketing team.
We are looking for a creative graphics designer to help bring our ideas to life in colour. You will be tasked with developing marketing content for all our various social platforms and our website.
- A portfolio of illustrations or graphics designs
- Familiarity with design software and technologies especially Adobe Suite of products (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Deadline: 5th January 2021