- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance
REPORTS TO: Life Operations Supervisor
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: The position is responsible for processing new business, underwriting, medical reports, policy documents preparation & dispatch, policy endorsements and handling all customer queries under area of responsibility
KEY TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Handling customer queries & correspondence on Group and individual life policies to enhance seamless customer experience.
2. Ensure timely vetting of risks to ensure that only quality and business with complete documentation is accepted.
3. Ensure timely preparation and dispatch of policy documents.
4. Financial and medical underwriting of lives assured.
5. Ensure timely RTS of forms with incomplete underwriting requirements.
6. Follow up on outstanding requirements for check-off new businesses with a view to reconciling them and issuing them in record time.
7. Ensure timely endorsements of policies returned for amendments.
8. Prepare underwriting management reports on a monthly basis or as otherwise advised.
9. Prepare various reports which may be required from time to time.
10. Updating policy document dispatch dates and policy acknowledgement dates in the system.
11. Updating all underwriting system records.
12. Ensure proper filing of proposal forms.
13. Ensure compliance with all regulations.
14. Participation in the facilitation of BSC and JD and ensure the BSC is signed off on target in consultation with the supervisor.
15. Liaise with sales team managers and agents for seamless customer service to both internal and external.
16. Prepare and submit the necessary reports to the sales team as and when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pass in at least two ACII papers or equivalent
- Two years relevant experience
- Professional confidence
- Customer service orientation
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly apply on or before Thursday, January 14, 2021.