- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Business Admin, Management or Development
- Cargo Cost analysis – Actual Vs Budget
- Daily reconciliation AOS Sales returns Vs data in Cargospot
- Daily Reconciliation between Cargospot Vs Rapid data
- Daily reconciliation Cargospot data Vs TM1
- Extraction of Agents sales reports
- Data mining for Cargo business cases
- Tracking of Cargo projects
To be eligible for the Kenya Airways Internship Program, you must be:
- A citizen of Kenya
- A student pursuing an undergraduate degree/College diploma in Business related field, who will continue his/her graduate studies or graduate right after the period of the internship.
- Have a minimum grade of B (plain) in KCSE or equivalent O’level certification.
- Candidates afforded internship in the past by Kenya Airways are not eligible to apply.
Conditions of Internship
- Kenya Airways does not provide medical insurance cover for Interns.
- Those selected for internship will be required to submit proof of medical insurance while at Kenya Airways.
- Since the hiring for the Internship Program is done locally, Kenya Airways does not pay transportation costs whatsoever.
- Because Internship Program is addressed to students who are pursuing their degree programs or diploma programs, participation in the program will not extend beyond three (3) months.
Documentation that will be required should you be selected for internship are:
- Letter from learning institution requesting for internship and confirming that this is part of the course requirement
- Original and copy of KCSE/GCSE Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Insurance cover
- An updated CV
- Copy of National ID
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their applications by attaching the curriculum vitae and letter from institution.