KEMRI –CCR PHRD clinical trials Project is currently looking for motivated individuals to fill in the following positions:
Position: Research Assistant (2 Positions) KMR 8
Reports to: Study Lead.
Job Purpose: The Research Assistant will be responsible for recruitment and data collection.
- Ensure all related records and reports are handled and managed in line with the study protocol and the Standard Operation Procedures
- Contact study participants as per study protocol and complete relevant study collection tools
- Prepare daily report on progress of each study participant contacted and update the study coordinator and field coordinator
- Liaise with field coordinator and lead clinician on home visits/trace-ups for study participants
- Assist the clinic team complete relevant data collection forms
- Provide study team with regular feedback on study activities
- Participate in regular team calls and meetings
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- College Diploma in Clinical Medicine, Pharmacy or Nursing field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability
Terms of Employment
Employment is on a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months.
Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and
HOW TO APPLY:
a) All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements
b) Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
c) Must include copies of academic and professional certificates
d) Must include a copy of Certificate of Good Conduct
e) Must have KRA Certificate of Tax compliance
f) Must have Clearance Certificate from HELB
g) Must have credit reference Bureau Certificate
How to Apply
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent no later than 20th July, 2021.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.