- Salary (KES): 30,000 - 35,000
- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Business Admin, Management or Development / Public or External Relations / Sales or Marketing
Keep IT Cool is a startup based in Nairobi, we support local white meat value chain by improving the supply chain through decentralised distribution with cold chain access and market access.
We are a very proud, hard-working team who sell chilled & frozen white meat into a multitude of industries such as eateries, restaurants , hotels, retailers, butcheries and more!
We consist of a wide range of ages and personalities so being a team-player and friendly is key for us.
- Delivery of a comms strategy and a marketing plan to support category targeting
- Take lead the team in engaging with existing & prospective clients communication
- To promote KIC work and evidence of impact
- Identify relevant communication channels that support the team’s new business development eg by providing social media content, news, blogs etc
- Develop engaging web content and maintain a range of industry standards
- Provide content and evidence of KIC work and impact
- Identify and share stories of best practice within the food industry
- Develop a programme of comms and assets across different media, such as video, digital platforms etc
- Maintain a contact strategy for external stakeholders relevant
- To develop an active presence and visibility for Keep IT Cool within the Food Industry
- Assist on research activities / surveys, including research into client insight about food redistribution and surplus management
- Develop a presence at Trade Shows, for both speaking and exhibiting activities, where relevant
- General Marketing Develop briefs for marketing materials, write copy and liaise with designers to publish
- Agent application recruitment – Enrol and train all our customers to use our ecommerce platform to place orders.
- Follow up calls in liaison with Sales team to stagnant customers
- Research work (Data collection and Analysis) – on current market trends, new product and market opportunities, consumer behaviour,recognising and eliminating production issues.
- Bonus – % commissions
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
Salary KES 30,000 – KES 35,000 – Net Salary –– Deadline 10th Jan 2021