- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Education & Training
Kakenya’s Dream seeks to empower and motivate young girls through education to become agents of change and to break the cycle of destructive cultural practices in Kenya, such as female genital mutilation and early forced marriage. These future leaders will improve their community, their nation, and the world. We challenge ourselves to come up with the best educational system for young African girls and we promise to share our models with others.
To fulfil this mandate, Kakenya’s Dream wishes to recruit a Computer Studies/… Teacher.
Qualifications and Education Requirements;
- Must possess a minimum qualification of Diploma in Education (Secondary option)
- Must be registered by the Teachers Service Commission
- Excellent record in co-curricular activities will be an added advantage
- Should be knowledgeable in student centered learning approach
- Ability to adapt to different cultures
- Ready to work in a remote setting
How to apply:
If you meet the above qualifications please email your resume and cover letter on or before Friday 13th August, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.