- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Development Studies / Education & Training / Records Information Management
About Java House
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
- Scheduling training sessions.
- Communicate information about training events in a timely and professional manner to ensure the business is kept up to date about learning and development activities.
- Assist in ensuring the training material is up to date
- Keeping track of employees training records and maintaining the Learning & Development Matrix.
- Assist in conducting Training Evaluations before and after to determine the effectiveness of all development programs.
- Play an active role in supporting HODs with the analysis, action planning and monitoring of the Employee Engagement survey.
- Assist HODs with the development of specific action plans to address issues and concerns identified in the Employee Engagement Survey through the focus groups.
- Working with leaders, and the TOTs within Java House Africa to identify needs & deliver learning solutions.
- Maintain accurate data on all development initiatives (PDP data, TNA Documents, Training Schedules, Training calendars, Attendance data).
- Assist in promoting positive employee relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect and fun.
- Keeping up to date with developments in Learning & Development by reading relevant resources, going to meetings and attending relevant courses, as well as building relationships.
- Assist in delivering Training as and when required