- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Occupational Therapy / Safety & Disaster Management
About Java House
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
- Assist in ensuring all accidents and incidents are recorded, investigated and appropriate corrective & preventive actions are taken based on the findings.
- Assisting in internal inspection on first aid, fire safety appliances and documentations on ESH and following up on closure of gaps identified.
- Coordinate Safety and Health committee meetings, Contractor management audits as per schedule, follow up on closure of action raised
- Assist in ensuring all EHS documentation are maintained up to date, communicated and made available to all staff
- Conducting internal EHS Induction of new staff done in line with Java house ESH Policies and Procedures and training records maintained.
- Help perform contractor compliance monitoring to meet company ESH policies and procedures.
- Timely Provision of EHS reports for following on closure progress of corrective action log, accidents, PPE needs requirements etc.
- Performing any other duties allocated.
- Occupational Safety & Health Certifications are an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree