- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: Not Applicable
Location: Nairobi, IHUB, Kenya
The Finance Analyst, ERP Pre-deployment & Hyper Support works with the Finance organizations of the IRC Crisis Response Recovery & Development (CRRD) country offices within their portfolio to prepare them for the implementation of the IRC’s ERP system, Integra. Once the system has been deployed to the country offices, they will provide these offices with hyper support for the first 3 months and then ongoing operational support, driving increased adoption and continuous improvement of the system.
The role reports to the Director, ERP-Finance – CRRD and will work closely with the CRRD Deputy Directors of Finance and the Integra Global Team’s Business System Analysts.
Partner with the Deputy Director of Finance for each country office to:
• Align on the post implementation finance organization structure, roles and responsibilities
• Work with the Technical team to design the system security roles for each Finance user
• Assign all Finance users to the required training courses
• Ensure that all vendor master data is accurate in our existing system, SUN – particularly banking information
• Ensure that vendor payment related setup and configuration (e.g. payment method, payment currency, etc.) is complete and accurate
• Assist the DDF with the structuring of their projects – converting them into the required Integra format and then completing and loading the project setup templates.
• Partner with the Business Systems Analyst and the local Finance organization to establish the required approval workflows for all Finance transactions, standardizing where possible.
• Guide and support the offices through capability validation
• Serve as Level 1 Hyper Support for the offices post go-live on functional related matters
Support the Director, ERP-Finance – CRRD to driving increased adoption and continuous improvement of the system across the Finance function.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA, Industry certifications such as Lean Six Sigma, leadership training and/or PMP (Project Management Professional) are a plus
• 1 to 2 years of Finance & Accounting experience, preferably within NGO/Corporate Finance environment
• Attention to detail
• Experience with Accounting or ERP systems a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English, and French or Arabic
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Willingness to travel to global IRC locations
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, Equality, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity Anti-Retaliation and Combating Trafficking in Persons.