- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Business Admin, Management or Development / Information Systems
I&M Bank is a leading commercial bank headquartered in Kenya with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers. We are seeking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual with extensive experience and abilities to support business growth in the following position:
REF: OMB/12/2020- OFFICER ABC – MOBILE BANKING
The role holder will be responsible for providing timely and reliable support to all Business Development Units in order to ensure delivery of excellent services to all Bank customers on mobile banking
The Incumbent will report to the Assistant Manager Mobile Banking and will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and ensuring all payments received from mobile banking have been processed.
- Monitoring and ensuring all mobile banking failed payments for the day are handled as per defined procedure.
- First level support responding to mobile banking related queries and complaints coming from the Customer service and support desks.
- Maker or inputter for mobile banking maintenances
- Escalation of all exception requests for mobile banking Registrations.
- Keeping a record of all mobile banking registrations and maintenances.
- Responding to mobile banking inquiries on call when escalated to the department.
- Ensuring all mobile banking complaints are resolved within Service Level Agreement(SLA)
- Monitoring mobile banking service requests and ensuring they are acted upon by the relevant departments or branches within agreed SLA.
- Preparing statistics and any other reports requested for mobile banking.
- Monitoring and ensuring all mobile banking SI payments for the day are executed
QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related field from a recognized institution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Experience in banking will be an added advantage
- At least one to three years’ relevant experience
- Excellent Planning and Organization skills
- Strong time management skills; and
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements apply for the position by forwarding your application. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 30th December 2020.
Please quote the reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.