- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance
About Ilara Health
Ilara Health makes common diagnostics accessible and affordable to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access even basic blood tests. We partner with companies using robotics and AI to lower the cost of diagnostics, integrate their devices into our tech platform, and sell this bundle to doctors with financing.
Ilara Health is seeking to recruit a Finance Associate to support the Finance and Accounting function in day-to-day operations as well as maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The ideal candidate should be well versed in financial principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and great attention to detail.
• Assist in balancing general ledger accounts
• Assist in creating and analysing financial reports
• Assist in ensuring proper documentation of payment vouchers and all other supporting documents.
• Assist in ensuring efficient, timely and accurate recording of payments and tracking of accounts payable.
• Assist in preparing and processing bank payments and reconciliation of banking activities
• Assist in preparing payment vouchers ensuring proper documentation and recording to accounting system on daily basis.
• Assist with audit related duties.
• Assist in performing other duties as assigned.
• Diploma/Degree in Finance or a related course.
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent knowledge is MS Excel is an added advantage.
• Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
• Fluent in English and Swahili