- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media / Journalism & Communication / Sales or Marketing
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to lead our digital marketing team. You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing our digital marketing strategy. You will also create appealing and creative digital content.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing management. Experience in sales will be an added advantage. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. You will report to the Managing Director and work closely with the Sales and Marketing Team
● Design, develop and execute our digital marketing strategy through research, benchmarking, target messaging and audience identification
● Write, develop, produce and plan for dissemination of online content
● Manage crisis situations such as, bad reviews and negative news
● Develop digital marketing content plans that are consistent with the company’s communication, sales and marketing strategy.
● Manage day to day social media activities on all channels.
● Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
● Develop and manage social influencer programs and attend social influencer events.
● Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hoot-suite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s digital marketing platforms presence and performance.
● Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on digital marketing efforts.
● Suggest recommendations to adjust the digital marketing strategy for optimal results.
● Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in digital marketing.
● Develop and monitor digital marketing campaign budgets and prepare accurate reports on the campaigns overall performance.
● Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
● Schedule online events and product presentations (Webinars)
● Generate business leads from online channels
● Manage Instant communication tools (online chat tools)
● Develop and grow an online mailing list database.
●Reports to the Managing Director.
●Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and account teams
● Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
● 1 or more years of social media marketing experience in a corporate, or agency setting.
● Thorough understanding of social media management and strategy development.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience in using social media analytics software
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
● CX – Use skills and etiquette to satisfy the customer and build a positive rapport with various clients
● Truly enjoy helping to solve problems for our customers.
● Exhibit excellent written & verbal communication skills.
● Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Approach others’ problems with compassion and a desire to keep problem-solving an issue until you understand what is going on.
● Are motivated to help the organization to grow through providing stellar
● Familiarity with Website Development & Design and digital art design will be an added advantage service to our customers.
● Entrepreneurial mindset
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
● Approved Digital Marketing Strategy,
● % of conversions to followers, web Inquiries, inbound calls and emails.
● Numberof Social Media Touchpoints (Followers, Likes,)
● % Growth in social media platforms (Number of Likes, shares, retweets and posts across social media platforms,
● Number of new mailing list subscribers.
● Number of Monthly leads/prospects
● Website traffic growth (No of Visitors per month, % of Returning vs. new visitors
● Leads & conversions from paid advertising
● Traffic from social media (No of website visitors from social media)
● Leads and conversions from social media (No of new leads from social media)
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please send your application. Include a 1 page cover letter and your most recent CV highlighting your experience and qualifications that best suits the job profile.