- Exp.: Some Experience a Plus
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Law
About Homes Universal
Homes Universal is a real estate consortium with over 10 subsidiaries that offer the full range of real estate services from property development, sales and lettings, valuations, property management, interior design and a host of other complementary services.
Over the years, the group has continued to thrive by anticipating the needs of the market and quickly adapting so as to provide the required services conveniently under one roof through its wide network of subsidiaries.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing legal advice to clients.
- Conducting research on legal issues.
- Legal awareness and education to clients.
- Maintaining a calendar of all legal deadlines and appointments and any other significant legal dates.
- Ensuring safe custody of and keeping a register of all company statutory records, contracts and leases.
- Advising the Company, its management and other employees in the course of their work for the company.
- Updating management on all changes occurring in the Law from time to time that affect the operations of the company.
- Negotiating and drafting legal documents which include contractual agreements.
- Any other duty as assigned by the management.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Kiswahili.
- Be proficient in computer skills.
- Willingness to accept feedback to improve individual performance on the job.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to maintain high professional relationship with colleagues.
- Strong Legal analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent writing skills are mandatory- presentation of previous written work is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of modern information, communication and technology systems.
How to Apply
Applications can be sent and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.