- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Data Related / Lands or Survey / Project Management
Since 2012, GeoPoll has been a leader in providing affordable market research from areas of the world that are difficult to access with traditional methods.
We conduct more than 7 million surveys per year through the mobile phone for international multilateral donors, host governments, NGOs, research agencies, commercial clients, and media groups.
GeoPoll facilitates projects that provide critical data for companies and development assistance organizations that provide insight on resources, living conditions, and aid, as well as measure the ROI of advertisements, assess customer satisfaction, and more.
GeoPoll seeks smart, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team, and help us improve the lives of citizens around the world through the mobile phone.
About this Role
We are currently looking for a seasoned Project Assistant in Nairobi, Kenya to join the GeoPoll’s Solutions team.
This position will be responsible for working with GeoPoll’s Commercial and Social Business Development teams to develop and maintain data collection activities across a global network of research partners.
- Assist with project outreach to GeoPoll’s vast network of over 80 international research organizations
- Co-design data collection strategies that meet GeoPoll and Constituent’s research needs
- Utilize GeoPoll’s variety of survey modes (SMS, CATI, CAPI, MROC, Mobile Web) to meet project needs
- Assist with the oversight of CATI call centers (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing)
- Develop project performance trackers and provide daily updates to GeoPoll constituents
- Maintain strict adherence to GeoPoll’s Research and ethics standards (confidentiality, anonymity, transparency)
- Coordinate project implementation strategies with portfolio team and other internal GeoPoll teams (Survey Operations, Client Services, Business Development)
- Provide training support to new GeoPoll team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken Arabic (Advanced level)
- 2+ years’ experience in survey design and project implementation
- 2+ years’ experience in basic data prep practices (cleaning raw data, analyzing frequencies, building pivot tables, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience managing direct reports.
- Extremely self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and develop other team members
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Enjoys a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment within a start-up culture
GeoPoll is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, tribe, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications and merit.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV, salary history and relevant work examples with the subject Project Assistant (Arabic Speaking) not later than 2nd February 2021 at 17:00hrs
Feel free to check out our website: https://www.geopoll.com.