- Salary (KES): 10,000 – 15,000
- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Advertising / Digital or Social Media / Sales or Marketing
REPORTING TO: Communications Manager
CLIENT: Gap client is a registered non-governmental organization whose mission is creating shared value. They work with organizations and entrepreneurs in different value chain specializing in business development support, local cluster management, digitization and IOT and finally value chain and market development.
JOB FUNCTION: The successful candidate would be able to engage written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on the latest marketing technologies and social media. We are also looking for a candidate who can train and facilitate the adoption of digital technology among business and entrepreneurs we support through capacity building, onboarding tech-savvy skills among entrepreneurs we work with. They should be able to elaborate, execute and follow up on online marketing campaigns with the aim of providing an up-to-date online marketing platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
Our client is looking to optimize our internal digital marketing and content creation specifically the candidate will:
- Prepare, plan and support the execution of publicity, promotional and commercial activities for the organization
- Initiate, design and ensure implementation of digital marketing campaigns and create insightful content with the aim to generate revenue.
- Directly attract new and existing customers to purchase the organization products and services.
- Customize campaigns for different groups of clients (B2B and B2C)
- Oversee campaign reports and communicates outcomes with the line manager
- Additional marketing and digital marketing duties as assigned by the line manager
- Work with clients to understand their needs, communicate how our team can help them and design a project to realize their ambition.
- Managing the performance of the entrepreneur’s corporate websites to maximize search engine performance and manage e-commerce functions of websites to maximize commercial performance
- Give support and leadership to the team to design a service that enables that revenue stream
- Appreciate the steps in the service design lifecycle from conception to deployment and use this to shape a design through to a successful launch
- Help to define and broaden our offerings
- Experience in digital marketing, advertising and sales experience
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising environment including sales, products, tools and campaign management.
- Strong understanding of web design and development, Google AdWords, web analytics, SEO, online copywriting, online advertising, social media and web PR, e-mail marketing, mobile marketing and developing and executing digital marketing strategy.
- Excellent campaign proposal design and management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter and independent worker
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to identify key digital marketing opportunities and translate these into implementable solutions and action plans
- Demonstrated ability to consistently initiate digital marketing opportunities and generate revenue
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.