- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: IT or Computer Science
Future Kenya is an Information Technology Solutions Company poised to provide it’s clients’ with a comprehensive business solution to run their business successfully, at the lowest total cost of ownership.
IT Programmer and Web Developer
We are seeking an IT Programmer and Web Developer, skilled in building websites for small to large businesses.
The candidate should demonstrate awareness in areas of social media, integration with these media and other platforms, e-business and a good understanding of accounting policies.
The ideal candidate must also display knowledge of business processes, information gathering and analysis and implementation of projects.
• Development in .Net, C# and SQL experience and a backend focus. ERP, accounting or business management software development experience is a strong asset.
• You have a willingness to work directly with customers to investigate and resolve issues, gather product feedback, and learn about new use cases and features.
• You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others (including across disciplines) so we all become better.
• Proficiency with C# language, including but not limited to the following language features:
• Class structure
• OOP (inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism)
• Usage and creation of attributes
• Delegates, anonymous methods and lambda expressions
• Knowledge of the main concepts of ASP.NET and Web Development:
• Application State
• Debugging ASP.NET Applications Using Visual Studio
• Attaching to IIS using Visual Studio Debugging Tools
• Client and Server-Side development
• Web Forms Structure
• Web Services
• Experience with SQL Server:
• Writing and debugging complex SQL queries (Where Clause, Aggregates, Subqueries)
• Understanding of database structure (Primary Keys, Data Types, Denormalization)
• Experience with IIS:
• Configuration and deployment of ASP.NET websites
• Configuring and Securing IIS
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Demonstrate development experience
• Must be able to manage Projects from start to finish
• Source Code control procedures and self-documenting code standards and practices
• Effective testing and debugging practices
• Ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports and know basic accounting concepts – ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits
• Communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
• Capable of working independently and demonstrate good decision-making abilities
• Proficient grammar and verbal/written communication skills
• Must have the desire and ability to learn new applications and tools
• Must have programming skills and IT
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating the position as the subject, daytime telephone contacts.