- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / IT or Computer Science
Future Kenya is an Information Technology Solutions Company poised to provide it’s clients’ with a comprehensive business solution to run their business successfully, at the lowest total cost of ownership.
Accounting Software and ERP Implementation Consultant
This position of Accounting Software and ERP Implementations Consultant is responsible for the delivery and implementation of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
Solutions, whose foundation is accounting, termed as Implementation Projects. You will be required to qualify in an Accreditation process to determine your viability and pay grade.
The job includes knowledge in areas such as vocation, training , communication , writing skills, database management skills , high task awareness and client focussed objectives.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate capability to be able to undertake this position and must have a foundation of CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution
• Accounting and Software Consultancy
• Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
• Client Care and Account Management
• Project Management
• Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Accounting consultant.
• Well organized in planning and execution.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
• CPA (K) or at least in CPA part 3 ( section 5 or 6)
• Served in a similar for at least 2 years or looking for internship
• Relevant computer packages
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
• You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
• You should be between 22-32 years old.
• Willing to accept an internship salary during the accreditation period (3-6 months) and display ownership and awareness of the job description.
• NOT studying or intending to study further
• Only those who are within Nairobi should apply