Job Summary: Flexi Personnel client, a leading timber company that manufactures and installs products such as joinery, parquet flooring, machined timber and others is seeking to recruit a Stores and Logistics Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring materials sent to sites and goods collected by customers.
- Assist in loading/unloading, sorting, and stocking, and packaging of finished goods.
- Responsible for the review, verification, and reconciliation of sales order and delivery notes documents.
- Provide support in completing paperwork and documentation
- Carry out clerical work, including typing, proofreading, and editing documents, correspondence, and reports for the logistics department or assigned
- Support with developing and preparing complex databases, reports, and/or presentation material for the logistics unit.
- Responsible for examining documents such as delivery notes and invoices for goods to be collected.
- Source prices from different suppliers, raise LPOS, check price and quantity before receiving purchases in the system.
- Monitor attendance summary report for all site workers.
- Provide support in the maintenance of electronic filing system for administrative documentation that guarantees swift retrieval of requested documents.
- Raise IDF for imports, push suppliers for shipment of orders and monitoring speedy clearance of consignments.
- Degree or Diploma in Procurement or Purchase, Supply Chain Management and Inventory Management.
- Warehouse operations; customer service background.
- Must be computer literate, detail oriented, have good interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 Years’ experience working in logistics in a manufacturing set up or construction industry.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible
- Must be a very good team player.
- Knowledge of SAP.
To apply, send your application by Monday 19th October 2021 at 5:00pm
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.